MissClark

The Sandman: The Story of Sanderson Mansnoozie
William Joyce
Perfect Scoundrels
Ally Carter
The Everafter War - Peter Ferguson, Michael Buckley This seventh installment in The Sisters Grimm series picks up right where the sixth ended, with Goldilocks awakening the girls' parents, Henry and Veronica Grimm from their enchanted sleep. But when they wake up, there is no happy reunion for Daphne and Sabrina. Their parents start bickering, Henry is determined to leave town, and the minions of the Red Hand have surrounded the Grimm's home. Jake is shot when they go out to confront them and they escape to Charming's fort in the forest through a backdoor in the Hall of Wonders via the Mirror.

The usual angst and drama between the family members, but I was really glad to see Sabrina finally maturing a bit. And I had to laugh when she blurts out what she had seen of herself in the future:)

Charming and Snow White are able to rally the Everafters who do not serve the Master to fight back and despite casualties, including Briar Rose, they are winning. But there is a spy in their midst. And then Sabrina and Daphne discover they have another sibling, but in order to save him from the Master, their erstwhile ally and friend Mirror, they have to enter into the world of Everafter itself, at the risk of becoming trapped in the stories or becoming a part of them...

The idea of entering Everafter reminded me a bit of Out of the Wild by Sarah Beth Durst and I am quite interested to see how it is played out!

I am starting to wonder though just how many books are there to be in this series?