MissClark

The Sandman: The Story of Sanderson Mansnoozie
William Joyce
Perfect Scoundrels
Ally Carter
Hunting Ground  - Patricia Briggs I really enjoyed this second installment in the Alpha and Omega series. The character development is so well done, for once, with noticeable change from the first book, but the relationships are still developing and maturing. It was great to see Anna really coming into her own, being fierce and protective - realizing she had power and no longer had to cower. Loved Tom and Moira - they were great. Hope to see more of them.

The plot felt a bit all over - sort of one thing after another, with this rushed climax and not all that much accomplished. (I have issues with books that take place over a very short period of time. I know this.) And that may just be me, but in the end I did not care because it was still a fun ride and I loved spending time with these characters. The Arthurian touches were a nice addition:)

I was so disappointed when I realized I could not just go read the next one. Because it won't be out till next year. But I would love to know if that is the last one planned or if there is more or are there any definite plans one way or another?

Content advisory: Violence, limited sexual content. You have been forewarned.