MissClark

The Sandman: The Story of Sanderson Mansnoozie
William Joyce
Perfect Scoundrels
Ally Carter
The Council of Mirrors - Michael Buckley, Peter Ferguson Book 9 and the end of the series.

A good conclusion and it wraps nearly all the storylines up. My only compliant was how little we ever see of their baby brother, the somewhat cliche defeat of the bad guy (for that to be effective they needed way more lead-up and groundwork) and the confusing and abrupt ending for Sabrina and her wedding/kids-in-the-future scene. They never tell you why they stopped talking! I had actually been looking forward to how they worked out Puck and Sabrina's relationship and I did feel as if they totally skipped over it. I know it is an MG series, but I was expecting something more than we received, especially just to see how they interacted with one another once they both grew up and got married. Why were there no scenes of them together? That will be a regret for this series, but other than that, pretty good. And overall, I do highly recommend the series.

Also, would have liked more characterization for Red, esp. as she becomes part of the family! And she and Henry were best friends growing up:)