MissClark

The Sandman: The Story of Sanderson Mansnoozie
William Joyce
Perfect Scoundrels
Ally Carter
Strange Brew - Charlaine Harris, Karen Chance, P.N. Elrod, Jenna Maclaine, Caitlin Kittredge, Rachel Caine, Patricia Briggs, Jim Butcher, Faith Hunter 3.5 stars

Read and rated exclusively for Seeing Eye by Patricia Briggs, a short story that takes place between [b:Cry Wolf|2355575|Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)|Patricia Briggs|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1310494063s/2355575.jpg|2362332] and [b:Hunting Ground|5292853|Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2)|Patricia Briggs|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1330994912s/5292853.jpg|5360280] and details how Moira, the blind white witch, and Tom Black, werewolf of the Emerald City Pack, meet when Tom comes to her for help in finding his missing brother.

Wow, there is just so much here that could be expanded upon. Briggs has all these fantastic players in her universe with such rich histories and complex characters that I find myself wishing for more and more of them along side the main protagonists every time she introduces some. And I have been wishing for more Tom and Moira since I saw them in Hunting Ground. This story is great to give a little more background, but it could have been a full-length novel and I would have been very pleased. I would love to see them again in the novels!!! Just want to know more about them... they are great together and Moira esp. is complex and rare in Briggs's universe as a good witch...

Anyways, for anyone who enjoys the Alpha & Omega series or who likes Mercy Thompson, but especially for anyone who wanted to know more about Tom and Moira, this is well worth picking up.

Again, I only read Seeing Eye and that is all that this rating refers to.